Motorcycle risk training

The training consists of two parts:
  • The first part deals with alcohol and drugs, road fatigue and other risky behaviors.
  • The second part deals with speed, safety and driving in different road and weather conditions. The control panel is included in this section.
Hazard training is valid until the day you get your driver's license or for up to five years. Keep in mind that passenger car training does not apply to motorcycles.

Book a motorcycle risk training course

If you go to a traffic school, the school reports your training to the risk. If you train privately, you can contact the trainer yourself and the place where you want to do your training. The possession of a certificate at the end of your training attests that you have completed a motorcycle risk training.

Motorcycle and protective equipment requirements

During the practical parts of Part 2, the motorcycle you ride must be two-wheeled. - If you are going to take the A1 motorcycle license, use a light motorcycle with an engine of at least 120cc. - If you are planning to take the A2 and A licenses, you must use a heavy motorcycle with an engine of at least 395cc. When you drive, you must have a helmet and protective equipment to drive a motorcycle. The equipment must consist of protective clothing made of leather or other heavy material and protective eyewear, heavy boots or boots, gloves and back supports. Helmet and equipment must not be damaged.

What If I am going to get an additional motorcycle license A

If you have a motorcycle license and have participated in risk training, you do not need to take risk training again when you take a test for a higher motorcycle license. However, risk training for passenger cars does not apply to motorcycles.
10 Tips for safer motorcycling
How to buy used motorcycles for repair?

Plan du site