Published on : 14 April 20212 min reading time
- Shop local newspapers and find motorcycles for sale in the classifieds section. Search for motorcycles in need of repair.
- Check out websites that sell used motorcycles. For example, on sites like Cycle Trader, Wrecked Bike and Bent Bikes, you can search online for a wrecked or broken-down motorcycle.
- Visit online auctions, such as eBay. com or individual owner listings on Craigslist. Org. Search for wrecked and un-wrecked motorcycles in need of repair.
- Contact the motorcycle owner by phone or email. Request information about the motorcycle, such as the extent of damage, engine condition and mileage.
- Assess the damage or mechanical problems while looking at the bike before making a decision.
- Buy a used motorcycle with cash or a confirmed check. Since finance companies don’t offer financing for scrapping motorcycles, only buy them if you can afford to buy them outright.
- Get a title for the motorcycle. Make sure you also receive a purchase letter indicating the name of the seller(s) and buyer(s), the date of sale, the number of sales and specific information about the motorcycle, such as the make, model and chassis.
Tips and warnings
– Inspect the title before you buy a bike. Make sure it is legitimate.
– Check if the seller’s name is listed on the title as the owner.
What is the to quickest way to mount and demount a tire?
Motorcycle risk training